This article describes the steps to download a Microsoft Dynamics NAV license file from CustomerSource.
To download a Microsoft Dynamics NAV license file from CustomerSource, follow these steps:
- Log in to CustomerSource.
- Click My Account
- Click Product & Service Summary
- Click Registration Keys
- Select the desired version in the Request and Display License KeysFor Version field.
- Click Display License Keys.
- On the Request License Keys page, select Download License/Registration Key.
- Click Save in the File Download dialog box, select the folder where you want to download the license file to in the Save As dialog box and then click Save.
Note: Do not open the license key before saving it as this may cause problems when you implement the license file.
Note: You may receive the following error message when importing or uploading a license file in Microsoft Dynamics NAV: “The file format is invalid. The file is not a valid license file”. This problem can be caused by opening the license file from the Request License Keys page before saving the file. To solve the problem please download the license file again and this time, save the license file without first opening the file.
Thank you and Regards,