- To view the posting period setup overview and hierarchy, click here.
- To check on how the posting periods ranges are working, click here.
To limit the posting period by template, you should set the date ranges in the General Journal Template window of the Dynamics NAV.
- In the search box enter General Journal Templates, and then choose the related link.
- In the General Journal Templates Window specify the Starting Period and End Period for the users.
- Starting Period- Should select from the Allow Posting From field
- End of the Period- Should select from the Allow Posting To field
Thank you and Regards,
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?