If you have different build for the development environment, client environment and service tier you might get into some problems, mainly when you try to save and compile tables.
I have already posted a post on how to check the build of RTC client and Service Tier.
- How to check Microsoft Dynamics NAV build : RoleTailored Client
- How to check Microsoft Dynamics NAV build : Service Tier
Follow below steps to check the build of the Microsoft Dynamics Environment,
01. Open Development Environment.
02. Go to Help menu
03. Click on the “About Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment”
04. In the second line of the screen you can see the Development environment build.
Thank you and Regards,
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?