This article describes how to download a customer’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV license file and permission report from PartnerSource Business Center
To download a customer’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV license file from PartnerSource Business Center, follow these steps:
- Log on to PartnerSource Business Center.
- Click Specific Customer Information.
- Enter search information in the Customer Lookup form to search for the customer, and then click Search.
- Click the Company Name of the customer for whom you searched in step 3. This opens upCustomer Summary.
- Under Registered Products on the Customer Summary page, click Registration Keys.
- Select the desired version in the Request andDisplay License Keys For Version field.
- Click Display License Keys.
- On the Request License Keys page, select Download License/Registration Key.
- Click Save in the File Download dialog box, select the folder where you want to download the license file to in the Save As dialog box and then click Save.
Note: Do not open the license key before saving it as this may cause problems when you implement the license file.
Thank you and Regards,