- Due to a change in the CRM SDK implemented in December 2016, customers in multi-tenant NAV environments with CRM Integration enabled may find that CRM syncing is disabled or fails intermittently.
- Affected versions include NAV 2016 CU14, NAV 2016 CU 15, NAV 2017 CU1 and NAV 2017 CU2.
- Any multi-tenant environments on an affected version using CRM integration should implement NAV 2016 CU 15.1 or NAV 2017 CU 2.1 as soon as possible as a precautionary measure.
- Customers on Dynamics 365 for Financials do not need to take any action; this issue has been corrected in all available versions.
- NAV 2016 CU 15.1 and NAV 2017 CU 2.1 will be released as soon as possible.
Please provide your feedback with a comment.
Thank you and Regards,
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?