- Step 01. In order to do that you need to go to Settings of CRM.
- Step 02. Click on the “Solution” to open up the solution window of Dynamics CRM
- Step 01. Click on the Import button on the Solution window to open up the import wizard
- Step 01. Click on “Choose File” option and select the file. (Following is the folder path : NAV2017 Build 10.0.14199 CU 1 W1New folderCrmCustomization)
- Step 02. Once the solution is selected click on Next
D. Check on the solution details and confirm
- Step 01. If the solution details are correct click on Next
F. Solution will start to import to Dynamic CRM.
H. Imported solution will be list down in the All Solution view of the Dynamics CRM.
- Step 01. Navigate to “Department -> Administration -> IT Administration -> Services -> Microsoft Dynamic CRM Connection Setup”
- Step 01. Enter the Dynamics CRM URL which you noted down in notepad after creating CRM instance.
- Step 02. Enter CRM login account Name
- Step 03. Enter CRM login account password
- Step 04. Click on “Test Connection” to test the connection details
If the connection details are correct then it will show below message.
- Step 01. Click on “Assisted Setup” and go through the steps to complete setup.
- Step 01. Click on Enable check box to enable CRM Connection
- Step 01. If URLs are not setup then Click on the “Resent Web Client URL” option. It will populate required URLs into the setup.
- Step 01. Navigate to Customer Master
- Step 02. Select a customer you want to synchronize to Dynamics CRM.
- Step 03. Click on “Synchronize Now” on the Navigate, and it will open a windows with different options.
B. Confirm Synchronization
- Step 01. Check “Create New” check box
- Step 02. Click “OK”
Scheduled jobs will synchronize setup integrations tables and if there is any errors it will show up in the CRM integration setup window.
If you have any questions please post it in the comment section.
Please provide your feedback with a comment.
Thank you and Regards,
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?