Today I tried to install Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 to my computer to test few objects and soon after I click on install I got below error message. This is not a new error message and I thought why not share it in my blog.
As the error message says by itself, this is due to IIS URL Rewrite Module. How to overcome the issue, you can try installing prerequisites in the Dynamics NAV setup folder and most of the time it will also end up with an error.
To solve the issue follow below steps,
01. Stop the IIS on the computer
02. Go to computer registry (Regedit)
03. Find the “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftInetStp“
04. In that find the “MajorVersion” key and double click on that.
05. Change the “Base” to decimal
06. Change the “Value data” to 9
07. Click Ok.
Now you can proceed with your installation and once the installation is complete remember to change the “Value data” back to 10 and restart the IIS.
Please provide your feedback with a comment.
Thank you and Regards,
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Thiѕ text is invaluable. Ꮤherе can I find out more?